Friday, May 18, 2007

It's that time of the year again

Exams are approaching, so I should be working. Instead, I find thousand of other things to do, like watching as many episodes of "that 70s show" as possible (mail me If you got the first episode of season 5!), watching Edmund Blackadder throwing insult after insult to whoever is standing near him, following the giro d'italia (which is boring so far), joining clubs of crazy single woman who are apparently desperate to find a boyfriend...(allright, the last one is not entirely true, they're not all desperate)
Meanwhile I got more and more responsibilities. Word arrived from my Kazou camp in summer, they're is some kind of meeting the 28 of june, in the evening. Guess who's got an exam the 29th?
For the lot of you who don't know what kazou is, there is a vid to the right, If you know me, you can spot at some time in the movie.
I really should be working now.

ciao

jevalyninho

No comments: