Monday, December 29, 2008

Behold the Evil Banker

Some of you might've noticed that I disappeared out of this blog for quiet some time (no, I'm not a very good blogger)
The more clever of them might've noticed that during the same period a little thing called 'financial crisis' happened. To them, it will come as no surprise that I've started working for a bank, KBC (all hail KBC and its CEO and all of its management, especially those who can give me a raise :p)

or as one shrimp used to say:
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate o' shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness."

No comments: