My first voyage of this summer has come to an end. I went with my parents and four obnoxious sisters to Groffliers a sleepy village in Pas-de-Calais, of the northern regions of france.
the holiday began very good as i got the message from jeroen (thanks buddy) I passed the exams. We visited the old cities of Boonen and Kales (nowadays known as Boulogne and Calais) and went to the beach.
The best thing about the domain was the swimming pool with jacuzzi. Allthough I cannot swim, i went to the pool every day. We drank a lot of wine (he wasn't that good, but still better than nothing).
The french are a sleepy lot though, things that should open at some hour were closed until another hour passed.
Onanother note: tom Boonen won a stage in the tour de france today, houzee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment