Thursday, August 9, 2007

In Vienna

As I'm writing this message, I'm at the airport of vienna, waiting for my transit to kosice. A lot of time has passed, so, it's time I fill you lot in. As you possibly remember, I first went on a hiking tour through switzerland. The weather was really good, except for the last day when we saw lightening in the mountains (and walked right through it).
We had a really good group, all of us were able to walk the full distance and we had only one major injury. Switzerland is expensive though, so I spent a lot of money (mainly on food, as I became very hungry of walking such long distances.)

So now I'm waiting in vienna for my flight to Kosice, where I'll live for the next six weeks. I came here with austrian airlines from Brussels, and it must be said: I've never flown better. Friendly hostesses, good food, flight on time, no turbulence... hope the next one will be as good

No comments: